You know an event is tracking well when all the practical details are thoughtfully considered. So what is happening around here this week?
- The printers are going full belt printing all the thousands of maps
- The final info is going into the programme which will be out soon
- Australian orienteers are kangaroo-hopping across the Tasman
- The run training is tapering, so we’re finally catching-up on our workload before heading away
- And most importantly, the peg quality control testing was completed last night. A demo of several peg mechanisms and checking the release of the map off the wire was the highlight of the PAPO committee meeting (yes, these men are probably very useful in the laundry)
But dear Karma, you all do know by now that no one can formally enter. Sorry, but we are definitely CLOSED FOR ENTRIES ! You can try your luck and turn up on the day, but it will be informal and not in the system, but you can still have fun. See you soon.
Like our event
#NZOC2019 #orienteering #orienteeringNZ #navigation #NZOnationals2019 #mapsport #NZchamps